With the exception of guest posts written by others, I own the content on this site. It is copyrighted in my name. Therefore please take note of the following ways to use the content:
Without My Permission
You are free to do the following without my permission:
- Link to my site or any specific post on my site.
- Extract and re-post less than 200 words on any other site, provided you link back to my original post.
- Print my posts in any non-commercial publication (e.g., church newsletters, small group meetings etc.), provided you include this copyright notice: “© 2014, Lizanne du Plessis. All rights reserved. Originally published at www.lizanneduplessis.com.”
Not Without My Permission
You must have my written consent to do any of the following:
- Use this content for commercial purposes, including selling or licensing printed or digital versions of my content.
- Alter, transform, or build upon this work.
Re-posting and Translation Rights
I ask that you do not re-post my posts in their entirety. Google penalizes websites for publishing duplicate content. However, Google often can’t tell which site hosts the original, so I risk getting penalized myself for granting permission.